Join The Team!
We're Changing The World. Are You In?
We’re changing the world’s image of a mechanic. We’re fancy but not too fancy and we specialize in delivering a freaking awesome customer experience. If you’re ready to be a part of a high-performance team, keep reading, we’re growing and would love to talk.
Know someone who could be our next AWESOME team member? Get up to $1,000 for referring them to us!
Why Join Our Team
Oceanside Motorsports Jobs
Current Career Opportunities
We take care of our techs.
Our techs are the backbone of this business and we’ve built this business to be the best place to work and grow for our techs.
- You get 2 lifts minimum
- Our average billed hours per ticket is 4 – So technically you only work on 2 cars per day to produce 40 units
- Our digital inspections are paid, we don’t short you on oil change times, we bump book times by a minimum of 30%, and there’s no warranty work
- Our shop closes at 4pm so if your on track for your weekly goal, leave!
- Snacks, we provide snacks.
How much will I make?
Our techs work on a pay plan that’s individually and team bonused based on production. We even have a GP% bonus so you share the winnings with the sales team.
The sky is the limit! Your pay goes up the more units produced so if you feel like kicking ass this week – kick ass.
Our tech pay plan pays between $60k-$160k per year based on skill level and production. We have a clear path for advancement and can grow you to the next level.
More Reasons To Join Us
Due to the volume of calls and walk-ins we get with customers, please do not come by (we need you)! To be considered for the position, all we ask is that you email email@example.com and tell us a little about yourself and why you would be best fit for the position. We respond to EVERY SINGLE email you send to us.
We go big for the holidays! Here’s just a few of the things we do –
- Easter egg hunt
- Pumpkin carving
- Christmas party for you and your family
- Each person celebrated on their birthday & Work anniversary
- First date – phone interview – We spend 15 minutes on the phone or zoom to introduce each other
- Shop Visit – You visit the shop during business hours. You interview the team, they interview you. This is best if it’s in the morning so you can sit in on our morning meeting and see how we start our days
- Sometimes we will do a working interview where we’ll pay you for a half day or day to work on cars with us, We have certain standards we need met and I’m sure you do too
- Sit down interview with Neil – We talk numbers, We make you an offer if it’s appropriate. If it’s not right for either of us – we stay in contact – you never know what’ll happen in the future!
- We send a tow truck to pick up your Tool Box and all of your stuff
- You are assigned reading the OMS Guide to Victory and The Energy Bus before starting
- We immediately order your new custom uniforms (typically no longer than 2 weeks which you’ll most likely be spending at your previous job and we have nice new loaner uniforms if needed)
- We schedule on boarding – We spend a minimum of one day setting you up with your logins, equipment, and tools. Neil and you sit down to review the OMS Guide to Victory and discuss the fundamentals of our company
- We have our first “Path to Success” meeting where we discuss what your path looks like and what to work on first – part of this is scheduling training for the year
- You make a dream board to share with our team at our Dream Lunch meeting that happens once every 4 weeks. https://oceansidemotorsports.com/dreammanager
- We make sure we’ve created the environment for you to be successful in – then you get to work!