Our Minimum service time is 4 hours. Yep you heard that right - it takes us 4 hours to do an oil change.
We have a waiting room with Wifi, Coffee, and snacks but we would so much rather you spend your day how you want it.
We put QUALITY above all else - we embrace that we’re not a speedy repair shop.
Let us pick your car up!
The average customer spends 1.5 hours of their day dropping off, getting rides, and picking up their car. This is time you could be spending with your kids, relaxing, or getting work done. Try out our TimeSaver* service for FREE. Let us pick up your car, service it, wash it, and drop it back off for you. Checkout our all new Time Saver Service HERE
What’s the catch?
- Our Pickup/Deliver Service must be scheduled ahead of time
- We will need your vehicle for at least a full day
- This service is reserved for primarily maintenance and service, any cars with broken parts are partial to being denied of this service
- We typically pick up between 8am-10am and drop back off between 3pm-5pm
- We’ve got a few loaners for you to use while your car is being serviced. They’re all first come first serve but you can secure your loaner by scheduling in advance by letting us schedule your next appointment, or joining our LifeTime Oil Service club!
Reserve a loaner vehicle
If you prefer not to use our Time Saver Service, we have other options in store!
We pride ourselves on our fleet of super efficient loaner vehicles.
To reserve a loaner car we will need to plan your next service a few days
ahead but when it's your turn, you'll have a clean loaner car full on fuel with your name on it!
Tow it in
If its during business hours we can handle the whole thing process for you! Just send us your address and we’ll schedule the tow. CONTACT US NOW
Outside of business hours here are a few options
- Your insurance company might offer towing - this is usually the most affordable option!
- Economy Tow is a wonderful local tow company we’ve worked with since 2010. You can call or text them - (760)908-8000
- S&R towing is open 24 hours and are also local to Oceanside - (760)722-6686
- Oceanside Towing also has great local and friendly knowledge - (760)536-4443
Have the tow company drop your car in one of our parking spots and use the after hours envelope on our front door for the key
Here’s some helpful videos if you’re stuck on the side of the road or dropping off after hours - COMING SOON
After Hours Drop Off
- Need to drop your car after we close or before we open? No problem we’ve got you covered. Leave your car in one of our parking spaces out front, lock it, and use our after hours envelope to drop your key through the mail slot in our front door.
- We’ll call you first thing the following business day to confirm what we’re doing
- When your car is fixed you can pick it up during business hours or use our afterhours pick up where we leave your car out front and put your key in a lockbox for you.
***We’ve never had anything happen to a customers car after hours but we are not liable for your vehicle until we check it in which will be first thing once we open the following business day.***
Once you arrive, please come in our front entrance and our team will be there to greet you!